O Scale Logo  EBMES O ScaleTrolley History 1948 GSMRM Logo
  Updated: February 20, 2009 
Home Videos Memberships Our Layouts Layout News Special
Theme Days
Newsletter Site Map Contact
  More Pages...
previous next #500, South end of EBMES Halleck St. 1948


#500, South end of EBMES Halleck St. 1948

Halleck street photos: The Long 500 was originally built by Bill Hoffman and owned by Jack Collier. It runs fine.

Page: 5 of 16 (31%)

 
[an error occurred while processing this directive] Previous Page /  O Scale /  GSMRM Home
 Comments to O Scale Trainmaster © 2017 by GSMRM